Friday, November 22, 2013

This is what I've talked about for the basement. This or cork. Acid stained concrete flooring with gloss finish. So easy to clean & goes with hardwood floors in the rest of house, plus NO GROUT!! Did this a few years ago, wished I done it 24 yrs ago when I bought the house! LOVE IT!

This is what I've talked about for the basement. This or cork. Acid stained concrete flooring with gloss finish. So easy to clean & goes with hardwood floors in the rest of house, plus NO GROUT!! Did this a few years ago, wished I done it 24 yrs ago when I bought the house! LOVE IT!
This is what I've talked about for the basement. This or cork.  Acid stained concrete flooring with gloss finish. So easy to clean & goes with hardwood floors in the rest of house, plus NO GROUT!! Did this a few years ago, wished I done it 24 yrs ago when I bought the house! LOVE IT!
Click here to download
Interior from Meadow House by Ian MacDonald Architect
Interior from Meadow House by Ian MacDonald Architect
Click here to download
VIGOSS Textile Showroom and Design Office / Zemberek Design Office
VIGOSS Textile  Showroom and Design Office  / Zemberek Design Office
Click here to download
Spacious White Home Office // Photographer Virginia Macdonald
Spacious White Home Office // Photographer Virginia Macdonald
Click here to download
cute small bathroom design.
cute small bathroom design.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment